Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"2012" Making Dreams Come True!!!

(Quote) Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.


"Napoleon Hill"


When I was a girl just ten years old, my father bought me a cabbage patch doll for Christmas one year. She had pudgy cheeks and her lips were puckered together like she just took a bite out of a lemon. In my opinion, it was the ugliest doll I had ever seen. When my father said he bought it because it looked like me; I remember holding the doll up to the mirror and thinking that my father must have tipped back a few beers before he bought that gift because I did not see the resemblance. Tossing that gift aside, determined to create my individuality; I became more interested with the gift my father bought my two little brothers.




It was a blow up punching bag. I was fascinated with the way you would hit the bag, it would hit the floor and then quickly pop back up. I began beating the living day lights out of that bag just so I can see it pop back up. Needless to say my brothers were not to happy but no one wants to bother a girl that appears to have a passion for punching.



I tell this story because when I look at the last 5 years of my life, I have at many times felt like that punching bag falling down more times then I care to remember at very rapid paces. There were so many obstacles and issues to solve, battling negative thoughts, traumas to be healed from. I have definitely not done life perfectly personally or professionally but one thing I have done perfectly is POP UP! There will always be some thing to overcome but as I quickly learned; getting knocked down does not feel good, but popping back up builds character and creates hope and possibility and a chance for a more peaceful existence.





As a child coming from a home that was certainly not a positive environment to say the least; I have always felt a sense of magic in the air. A hope for a better life, a brighter future. For me it starts with that first cup of coffee in the morning. I cannot wait to wake up just to smell the coffee brewing in the air. Thank god for automatic timers. I like to sit in my bed with my coffee snuggled with my blankets and contemplate my day and envision my goals. And then the magic hits me and I am like a girl at Christmas again. I am in awe, wonder and anticipation of what will happen next. What is around that corner? I just have to know.




TODAY, I am pleased to announce that Lotus Realty Group not only helps home owners and REALTORS in negotiating their short sales; we are now our own broker. We are extremely excited to welcome agents on our team. I have worked very hard to create successful tools and a warm environment for myself, my team and for anyone that would like to be apart of what we stand for and allow us to help them achieve their highest potential. In addition, my Real Estate attorney, David Bright and I will be teaching 2 day seminars in California and possibly in other states; the Legal and Practical sides of Real Estate and how to Survive and Thrive in a down economy. We will be offering a short sale certification and 12 hours of DRE credits. Coming soon to a website near you :-) I am so humbled at the gifts life has given me and so grateful to all those who support me. My team, my clients and my business partner and my friend, Stephen Bick. Without his wisdom, courage and strength none of this would be possible. Happy new year everyone. May all of YOUR dreams come true in 2012.




REALTORS, what is in your business plan this year? What are you doing to create a system that will allow you to build your short sale business? How often are you out there prospecting and how do you know if you are taking the listings that are going to be successful and not a waste of your time?




Call us today and let us show you a system that works to help you expand your business and effectively and efficiently close short sale transactions.



LOTUS REALTY GROUP



PROFESSIONAL SHORT SALE NEGOTIATORS







At Lotus Realty GROUP, helping people ethically succeed is at the forefront of who we are...

No comments:

Post a Comment