Thursday, March 1, 2012

Create a habit of discipline

( Quote) “Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough.

Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive.” Donald Trump



I think one of the hardest things in life is to change old beliefs and patterns or ways of being in general in order to move forward and achieve our goals. We take the things we have learned as a child and recreate them over and over again. If these were all positive patterns that would be great and everyone would be successful; unfortunately that is not the case for everyone. Some of us may get lucky and be gifted with unimaginable talent and discipline but a majority of us typically go through some form of a hardship that teaches us what our unimaginable talents are therefore creating an act of discipline for our lives to nurture those talents and allow them grow.




I am going on my fourth year in business. When I look back at where I came from to where I am now , those are two very different people. I had to truly fight to let go of some of those things that didn't serve me anymore. I wanted change. I wanted success, But most importantly I wanted freedom. Freedom from the old tapes so I could fly. I had to create that habit of discipline everyday. I had to create a schedule and follow it religiously and then some. I had to have the desire, the passion, the drive and the commitment to the path that I had chosen. One thing I was chatting to my partner about today is after all this time you realize that the tapes will still play, nothing changes really. Its the decision you make every day to not listen to them so you are able to keep moving forward and accomplish what you need to accomplish.



I am in process of interviewing agents to join Lotus Realty Group. I remember when I started my business I was a bit nervous. I was originally with Keller Williams and I really liked it there however; my need was to create my own company. The nervousness I had was due to the fact I was starting a new name that no one knew about yet. The old tapes were playing strong. I am really glad that I did not listen because over 3 years later we have closed over 150 short sale transactions and provided training to many agents in this market and people do know who we are. I am very proud of that. The bottom line is; it does not matter where you hang your hat. If you have the desire, the passion, the drive and the commitment you will be successful no matter where you go. Some of the greatest businesses in the world started in someones garage.



We do offer a wide range of support, training and a competitive commission structure along with a warm environment. If you would like more details please contact Erik Orezechowski at 760-529-1732 or by email Erik@lotusrealtygroup.com for an interview.




At Lotus Realty GROUP, helping people ethically succeed is at the forefront of who we are...

No comments:

Post a Comment