Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy New Year from Lotus Realty Group



(Quote) Alchemy is the art that separates what is useful from what is not by transforming it into its ultimate matter and essence.


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I had a nice relaxing time curled up with a book that I have been meaning to read for years. I originally gave it to a dear friend of mine after only reading a chapter. Two years later, another friend of mine gave it to me 7 months before he passed away. I ended up giving it away for the second time to a client. Two weeks ago my hair dresser gave it to me after a conversation we had about dreams that we wanted but didn't know how they were possible. Three times this book came back to me as if the universe was slapping me across the face to say " wake up" I am right here.


Its called "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. Its a fable about a man who was trying to find his personal legend. For him it was buried in the Pyramids in Egypt, so he thought. After many trials, and tribulations and unexpected detours receiving OMENS from the universe that were at times confusing trying to make sense of what all of it meant; he realizes the treasure lies where your heart belongs. The treasure is the journey itself, the discoveries we make along the way and the wisdom we acquire and when your heart really wants something the whole universe conspires so that your dreams can come true.


When I was a little girl I wanted to be a lawyer but I ended up working two sometimes three jobs at a time to survive. Instead of going to school I took a course to be a Certified Nurse Assistant so I could work double shifts and make more money to pay my bills. Years later I picked up a book at a library on Amortization not even knowing what the hell it was and found a business card in it for a Mortgage company. After calling that number I met my first mentor in the lending industry. Years later, I was on one of the top teams in San Diego learning from one of the Best Realtors in the Country which would catapult me into my career. Finally, I never thought in a million years I would meet one of the best people I know and together we would build a successful Real Estate company helping homeowners and Realtors negotiate short sales.


I believe the detours we take are the omens in life and the mentors we have along the way are our angels and soul mates to help us to discover who we are. When I had to work multiple jobs and give up my dream of being a Lawyer I learned hard work and responsibility and how to take care of myself. When I worked in the Convalescent hospitals taking care of old people I learned patience, compassion for the vulnerable and the weak. I use to listen to their stories of their journeys and it gave me strength and hope. When I worked for the mortgage broker she challenged me. She use to put files on my desk and say "figure it out" but hurry, we have a deadline. It forced me to think out side of the box. When I was on one of the top teams and San Diego in Real Estate I learned to step out of my comfort zone, I learned discipline and to fight for what I want. Finally, working with my business partner building our company has helped me grow up in every sense. Its given me passion for what I do, adventure and at times even danger. All the things that make a person desire more and to keep going no matter what. The desire of my heart has always been to help others and my quest for that will go on forever and will manifest in different ways I am sure I have not even thought of yet but I am open to it.


It is easy to get frustrated when we look at the detours along the way. If we perceive them as dreams lost and give up we will never feel the peace and oneness in our hearts. We will always be restless. Where your heart is, so will be your treasure. What would it feel like to be at peace and one with our own hearts? I have a feeling that the book may be right; the universe will conspire and return to us all we felt we have lost and it will be even better than we could ever have imagined.


I share this with you because this has not been an easy market and industry to be in. People have lost homes, jobs and family. It is easy to give up. I have been there and I believe in those times that's when the universe slaps you in the face and gives you a book, THREE TIMES to remind us that nothing is really lost and to follow your heart always. I wish all of you A HAPPY NEW YEAR full of peace, love, success and prosperity and may you all find your personal legends.

Whats new at Lotus Realty Group

David Bright, number one Real Estate attorney in San Diego and Cari Drolet, Founder of Lotus Realty Group are teaming up in 2013 to offer a DRE approved 2 day seminar teaching the legal and practical sides of Real Estate. In addition we will be covering Short Sales, REOS and foreclosures. 12 hours of DRE credits and a short sale certification and logo will be given upon completion of the course. Dates, times and locations will be up on our website in January at www.proreseminars.com. For more information please contact Cari Drolet at 858-764-7300 or David Bright at 760-747-3200.


REALTORS, what is in your business plan this year? What are you doing to create a system that will allow you to build your short sale business? How often are you out there prospecting and how do you know if you are taking the listings that are going to be successful and not a waste of your time?


Call us today and let us show you a system that works to help you expand your business and effectively and efficiently close short sale transactions.


LOTUS REALTY GROUP
PROFESSIONAL SHORT SALE NEGOTIATORS


At Lotus Realty GROUP, helping people ethically succeed is at the forefront of who we are...

No comments:

Post a Comment